Dry ice blasting, also recognized as CO2 blasting, is a cleaning process that makes use of solid CO2 pellets. Dry ice blasting method is generally utilized for industrial use in various applications. The pellets sublimate and leave no residue. This process is considered superior compared to glass bead blasting, sandblasting, and other kinds of cleaning methods for countless reasons. Nowadays, the dry ice process of cleaning is becoming the preferred method of production as well as environmental reasons. Due to the excessive environmental regulations, today, industries are required to minimize wastes. In fact, there is an increasing consciousness that numerous people are placing on the global environmental influence of their production practices.
Dry blasting is viewed as an environmentally friendly process for cleaning machines besides improving their productivity. This process is an excellent time-saving method that helps in cleaning all the parts of a machine whilst consuming minimal time. The process of dry cleaning is a rapid method that makes use of carbon dioxide. It helps in cleaning all the parts of a machine quite easily. The best thing about dry ice blasting is it doesn’t leave any dry ice and use all the ice in the cleaning process. The Dry Ice Supplier in Miami is large in number so you can contact one based on the reputation of the supplier.
What does dry ice clean?
The dry ice cleaning process will neatly and efficiently clean the following contaminants:
- Mildew removal
- Soot removal and charred wood
- Oil, grease, and assorted petroleum products
- Mortar and debris abided by masonry, concrete, and brick
- Grime, dirt, and miscellaneous debris adhered to ceilings, walls, etc.
- Various lubricants, gels, pastes, and cutting oils
- Loose, old paint
- Injection and rubber mold waste
Besides the contaminants mentioned above, dry ice is used for cleaning most of the pollutants in the majority of situations. Because dry ice is non-conductive, so this cleaning process works excellently for sensitive computing elements and electrical components.
Benefits of dry ice blasting
- Lessens labor hours – Cleaning with dry ice takes less time, so, you get to save the time of reassembling or disassembling of equipment.
- Reduced downtime – This process of cleaning eliminates the cleaning labor for scouring and scrubbing. This way, the dry ice method of cleaning increases the production level.
- Lessened equipment damage – Dry ice pellets don’t chisel away contaminants, like sandblasting. In place of that, CO2 pellets do penetrate the contaminant and fracture into little particles at the time of impacting the base materials.
- Removal of grit entrapment – As the dry ice pellets return to a vapor when contacted, there isn’t any cleaning material which could be captured in the equipment.
- Lessened liability – You can eliminate chemical solvents by removing the hazards they pose to the workers. Again, dry ice poses absolutely no threat around electrical circuits.
The Dry Ice Supplier in Miami offers a massive range of liquid nitrogen and CO2 products plus services which can be implemented in any bar, restaurant, or kitchen.